About

My photo
This blog is a culmination of two forever-bakers who have spent countless hours reading about, thinking about, and dreaming about baking delicious treats in our spare time. After taking a few cake decorating classes, our interest has soared to no end. While living and working in the same city has been a sweet treat in itself, a move across the state has spawned the desire to keep in touch by taking our love of baking and everything kitchen to the next level. So wipe your feet on the mat and stay awhile!

Labels

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday Wishes: Crate & Barrel Thanksgiving

Crate & Barrel has their Thanksgiving line of decorations, bakeware, tableware, etc etc etc out and I am SO excited!!  While I have an entire closet devoted to Christmas decorations, I don't think I own a single piece for Thanksgiving.  Here are a couple of knick-knacks off their website to get me started.
PumpkinWhoopiePiePanLLF11
This whoopie pie pan just scream for pumpkin pie spice and a thick cream cheese filling.  
PumpkinCvrdCasseroleLLF11

How great would this cookware be for an oven to table dish?  You don't even have to move it to a serving bowl!
PumpkinPestoF11
I realize this isn't a decoration, but this Sweet Pumpkin Pesto definitely says fall to me.  It makes me want to curl up with a warm bowl of ravioli by a fire while it's snowing outside (in my imaginary dream I apparently do not live in Texas)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio