About

My photo
This blog is a culmination of two forever-bakers who have spent countless hours reading about, thinking about, and dreaming about baking delicious treats in our spare time. After taking a few cake decorating classes, our interest has soared to no end. While living and working in the same city has been a sweet treat in itself, a move across the state has spawned the desire to keep in touch by taking our love of baking and everything kitchen to the next level. So wipe your feet on the mat and stay awhile!

Labels

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Wishes: Coffee Talk

I don't know about you, but I can't really function without coffee.  I blame it on my other life where I have to get up early, work late, and think until my brain falls out.  Shouldn't coffee be a necessary business expense on your tax return?  I sure think so.

My cup of joe is really my morning highlight.  And maybe my morning addiction.  Here are a few coffee cups to make your favorite coffee a little more interesting and a little more pretty.  We all need pretty in our lives, right?

This Crate & Barrel mug is simple and cute.  And also says, "Wake UP!" 


Something about this Anthropologie mug reminds me of an outfit I sported in the early 90s.  And that makes me happy.

Love this.  Find it here on Etsy.
Enjoy your morning cup!

{T}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio