About

My photo
This blog is a culmination of two forever-bakers who have spent countless hours reading about, thinking about, and dreaming about baking delicious treats in our spare time. After taking a few cake decorating classes, our interest has soared to no end. While living and working in the same city has been a sweet treat in itself, a move across the state has spawned the desire to keep in touch by taking our love of baking and everything kitchen to the next level. So wipe your feet on the mat and stay awhile!

Labels

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Key Lime Dreams

See this pie?



The one with the mile-high meringue? I have dreams of this pie. I dream of it at work, at home, and everywhere in between. It has nothing to do with Thanksgiving or the holidays. But a pie like this has no season.

This key lime pie came from Blue Heaven in Key West, Florida. And let me tell you, its worth the plane ride from where you live. This pie will melt in your mouth and implant itself in your brain from the minute you taste it. Here's an aerial view:



I'm sure you already have Thanksgiving plans, but if you don't, I hear Key West is nice and warm this time of year. And if you can't go, why not spice up your Thanksgiving table with a pie like this? I promise people will thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio